Last Updated: September 20, 2022
Westside Materials, and its subsidiary and affiliates (“Westside”, “us”, “our”, or “we”) recognize that you may be concerned about our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. We respect your privacy and are committed to providing a transparent notice of our privacy practices.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you when you visit our website or any website that directly links to this policy (collectively, the “Website”), as well as information collected offline, such as in-person communications or transactions, or through email, text, or other electronic messages. This policy describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information provided by you, such as name, email address, job title, company or employer, phone number, city or state information, and other personally identifying information. We collect information from you in a variety of ways, including when you purchase our products.
- Information provided by third parties about you as part of our relationship with you. We may also collect information from our business partners, including social media partners. The information we receive from third parties may include your personal information or information about your online activities.
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the Website through the use of automatic data collection technologies. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, location data, your internet connection, and the equipment you use to access our website. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection can be found in the “Tracking Technologies” section.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our Website and its contents to you and to improve our Website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill our obligations to you as a customer;
- to allow you to track your orders;
- to recognize you when you return to our Website.
- to provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to conduct hiring;
- to provide you with notices about your purchases and to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing, collection, and your service requests;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website that and to personalize your experience that may be available on our Website (your information helps us to better respond to your needs);
- to enable communications to you regarding our products or services, such as email and text;
- to work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Westside’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Westside about our website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to process your service or product purchase or provide information on a service or product;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
The Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We use ReachLocal’s tracking technology tools to collect information from you when you access and browse our Website, for reasons such as website analytics to track website usage and performance. These analytical tools assist us in understanding how website visitors interact with the Website, which helps us improve the Website and user experience. We collect information about users over time when you use the Website. If you wish to opt-out of allowing ReachLocal to collect analytics information, please visit its Opt-Out webpage.
We do not conduct any targeted or behavioral advertising towards our website visitors.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on the Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contacting Us section, below.
DO NOT TRACK
We do not respond to web browser “Do Not Track” signals or other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different web sites when you access or use our Services.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, please click here for information pertaining to your California rights.